Certificate in Managerial Accounting
Particularly during challenging economic times, financial acumen is expected at every organizational level and even non-finance professionals are expected to understand and contribute to a company’s financial policy.
Participants who enroll in Florida Atlantic University’s Certificate in Managerial Accounting will gain a deeper understanding of financial and managerial accounting, with a focus on the corporate environment.
- Format: Wednesdays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: May 1 - June 12, 2024
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST
- Hours: 21 Hours / 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 7
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,200.00***
***EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $1,080.00!
Participants who take this course will also understand the accounting for corporations, inventories and cost of sales, with a primer on internal controls, accounting for current and long term liabilities, managerial accounting concepts, cost allocation & performance measurement, the budgeting process, and cost - volume profit analysis.
- Accounting for Corporations
- Inventories, Cost of Sales, and Internal Controls
- Current and Long Term Liabilities
- Managerial Accounting Concepts
- Cost Allocation and Performance Measurement
- The Budgeting Process
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Seminar-style, instructor-led program
- Traditional, live classroom instruction
- Includes a combination of lectures, interactive discussions, and a combination of case studies and practical reading materials