Earned Value Management
The Earned Value Management online course provides a practical and easy to understand approach for implementing and using Earned Value Management (EVM) techniques in any Project Management environment.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- Having EVM play a vital role on any project and in any project environment
- Using EVM for both project analysis and forecasting
- Taking a practical approach to implementing EVM practices
- Tailor fitting EVM processes to your project environment
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Earned Value Management (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson's key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Format: Online
- Dates: Ongoing Enrollment
- Hours: 10 Hours-PDUs/ 1.0 CEUs
$199.00 per course
$398.00 - Pay for only two courses, and get the third free to earn 30 PDUs!
$796.00 - Pay for only four courses, and get the fifth and sixth free to earn 60 PDUs!
Students have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP® and / or PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide and are motivated to learn more about implementing Earned Value Management techniques.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format:
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, and PgMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.