Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Prep Online
Today’s projects have tighter deadlines, must yield to tougher economic constraints and are often required to stretch limited project resources to the breaking point. By using a structured approach to manage project risk, Project Managers can effectively deal with resulting project uncertainties by making informed decisions that minimize threats and maximize opportunities. Small and large organizations alike will benefit from employees who have the critical knowledge needed to successfully lead projects through today’s risky terrain!
Despite the growing need for project managers, keen competition is expected for project management positions; candidates who are credentialed will realize the greatest opportunities to advance and succeed.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 30 Hours-PDUs/ 3.0 CEUs
- Fee: $1,395
Take PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® exam with confidence!
As a busy professional, you’re concerned with maintaining the balance between your work, your life, and your desire to learn and advance within your career and maintain your certification. With Florida Atlantic University’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Preparatory Program, you can keep that balance in place. We bring the course to your desktop, providing knowledge on demand and at your convenience.
Florida Atlantic University’s PMI-RMP® exam preparation course educates project managers wishing to gain a better understanding of the advanced project risk management tools and techniques needed to specialize in Project Risk Management and in preparation for PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential examination.
Project Managers will gain insight and greater confidence of their knowledge within the following project risk management performance domains:
1. Risk Strategy and Planning (5 Tasks):
- Activities related to developing policies, processes, and procedures for risk assessment, planning, and response
- Skills in:
- Assessing stakeholder risk tolerance
- Building stakeholder consensus
2. Stakeholder Engagement (9 Tasks):
- Activities related to promoting the understanding of project risk management for stakeholders and project team emebers
- Assessing stakeholder risk tolerance
- Prioritizingproject risk
- Promoting risk ownership
- Skills in:
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Managing teams in multicultrual environments
- Influencing change
3. Risk Process Facilitation (7 Tasks):
- Activities related to facilitating risk identification, evaluation, prioriization, and response among project team members
- Skill in:
- Using analytical software tools for project risk management
- Estimating probability and impact of identified risks
4. Risk Monitoring and Reporting (7 Tasks):
- Activities related to monitoring risk
- Evaluating risk response against established metrics
- Communicating risk response performance to stakeholders and project team
5. Perform Specialized Risk Analyses (3 Tasks):
- Activities related to the specialized quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques used by project risk management professionals
- Converting qualitative information into risk data
- Building representative risk models
This course fulfills 30 hours of education in the specialized area of project risk management set forth by PMI and required for all PMI-RMP® credential candidates.
For more information on PMI’s requirements, please visit www.PMI.org.
Access to Sample Test Questions
As part of our PMI-RMP® exam prep course, you will benefit from FREE access to sample questions online.
- Test questions organized by Knowledge Area
- Score Card by Knowledge Area
- Sample Exams
- Ability View Progress and Comprehension Over Time
- Convenient online, instructor-led program
- Taught by a PMI-RMP®/PMP®-credentialed instructor who is available to provide guidance throughout the course
- Lecture-based lessons that can be completed at any time
- Course assignments and practice exam questions
- Lecture materials have been formatted to specifically address the Project Management Institute’s risk management domains
- All course materials are available for download and can be printed for easy reference and efficient studying.
- Graded quizzes are used to reinforce key concepts and provide a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Delivered using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) PREP Online
Greg Kinzer, Sr Program Manager, recently passed the Project Management Institute's Risk Management Professional certification exam (PMI-RMP®) after taking the FAU PMI-RMP® Preparatory Program...
According to Greg, "The Risk Management certification sets you apart as a project management professional and demonstrates your knowledge of risk and risk control."
--Greg Kinzer, PMI-RMP®
Sr Program Manager