Overview of Admissions Requirements
- This certificate program is open to students who have a bachelor's degree in business or engineering or in a related field and a GPA of at least 3.0
- Students must satisfy the prerequisites for each course in the program
Cost of Program:
- This program follows the university’s current fee per credit hour for graduate courses.
- Since this program is 12 credits in length, regardless of the track you choose, the approximate cost for the program would be (12) times the current fee per credit hour for graduate courses.
- For the current fee per credit hour for graduate courses, click here.
For Domestic Students
- August 1 for Fall Semester; December 1 for Spring Semester; May 1 for Summer Semester
For International Students*
- March 15 for Fall Semester; August 15 for Spring Semester; February 15 for Summer Semester
- *International students should contact the International Student Services Office before applying to this program to determine if you will be eligible for this program since this certificate program is for non-degree seeking students
Applications must be complete and all documents submitted before the deadline to be considered for admission.
Once all documents have been received, you can be accepted for the semester corresponding to the application deadline (see the table above).
- Graduate Courses taken at an institution outside of FAU will NOT be counted as course credit towards the Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate program as courses for the certificate must be completed 100% in residence at FAU.
How to Apply:
For students who meet the admission requirements listed in the overview section above, complete the following steps to apply for the Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate program.
- Step 1: Complete the non-degree seeking application and submit the completed application to FAU's Office of the Registrar before the
application deadlines listed in the section above.
- Once your non-degree application is approved by FAU (you will generally be notified via email), be sure to check to see if you have any registration holds and contact the appropriate office(s) listed to have your Hold(s) removed.
- If you are a current FAU student and are already in a graduate degree program (e.g. MBA, MSITM, etc.), you do not need to fill out a non-degree seeking application. You only need to fill out a program application (see Step 2).
- Step 2: Complete the program application to the Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate Program and submit the completed application form to the College of Business Graduate Advisor, Michelle Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org 561-297-1314) before the application deadlines listed in the section above.
- Step 3: Please send your official transcripts reflecting the completion of your bachelor's
degree (and master’s degree, if applicable) to the College of Business Graduate Advisor,
Michelle Williams (email@example.com 561-297-1314), for the Transportation,
Logistics, and Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate in the College of Business.Once
all your transcripts are received and your program application is reviewed, you will
be notified whether or not you have been approved for the program.
- Once you receive approval for the program, the College of Business Graduate Advisor will provide you the program advising sheet so that you may select the classes you plan to complete.
- Once you are admitted into the program, you should review the current course schedule and register for classes via MyFAU registration. If you are a non-degree seeking student, you are only able to register after a specific date each semester. This date is generally one to two weeks before the first day of the semester. Please review the University’s Academic Calendar for more information on this date.
Once All Certificate Courses Are Completed:
- Once all four courses for the certificate are completed, to receive your actual certificate, you need to:
- Fill out the certificate application form (Coming soon)
- Note: Once on the page, navigate to the "students" section and click on "Application for Certificate" link. Fill out the digital form and then once you complete the form, click on "Print pdf" on the bottom of the page and your completed form will be downloaded as a PDF
2. Once the application is completed & downloaded as a PDF, submit the completed PDF application for certificate to Michelle Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)