BHS to MHA Combined Health Administration Degree
The Combined Health Administration BHS to MHA degree provides an opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree in Health Administration and a master’s degree in Health Administration in as little as five years.
Benefits of the Program
- Reduce the time it takes to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in health administration.
- Take up to 9 credits of graduate courses in your senior year that count for both the bachelor's and master's degrees.
- GRE/GMAT requirement is waived.
Opportunity for $2,000 Graduate College Pathway Scholarship
What are the requirements to apply?
- A cumulative GPA of 3.25 or better upon applying for the combined program, and maintaining at least a 3.25 GPA throughout remaining undergraduate coursework.
- Complete HSA3111: Health Delivery Systems, HSA4110 Health Care Organization and Administration, and HSA4140: Planning in Health Organizations with a grade of "B" or better in each course.
- Meet with your undergraduate advisor to discuss the combined BHS to MHA Degree Program Requirements and Graduate Admissions Application Process.
- Apply for the combined program (in the second semester of junior year or first semester
of senior year) at: https://www.fau.edu/graduate/apply/business/.
- Note: This is the same application as regular graduate business degrees, but there is a space within the application to indicate you're applying for a combined program.
- Complete the Graduate College Pathway Scholarship application form at: https://www.fau.edu/graduate/pathways.php
How long does the program take to complete?
A maximum of nine credits of graduate course work (with approval from academic advisor) will count toward both the bachelor’s and master’s degrees as long as the requirements for both degrees are satisfied. The Master’s degree requires a total of 30 graduate credits, which means if a student takes 9 graduate credits during their senior year, they will need just 21 additional graduate credits to earn the Master’s degree. The remaining credits can be completed in as little as one year.
For more information, contact:
College of Business Advising