Madden Center Events
The Madden Center for Value Creation hosts events, activities and conferences throughout the year. Planned and past events include:
- Assessing the Impact of University Innovation and Entrepreneurial Ecosystems (May 2023)
- Value Creation, Markets, and Management Ph.D. Conference (April 2023)
- Madden Center for Value Creation Conference: Entrepreneurship & Longevity Conference (March 24, 2023)
- Higher Education and Value Creation (6 sessions over June-August 2022)
- Contemporary Challenges in Corporate Governance (February-August 2022)
- Academy of Management Perspectives: Meet the Editors (February 2022)
Academy of Management Perspectives: Special Issue Workshop (April 2022)
- Interactive Causal Learning Conference (December 1-2, 2023) https://interactivecausallearning.com
- Free Speech Lecture by Devon Westhill, President of the Center for Equal Opportunity (April 3, 2023)
- Macro Class (April 2022) at 7 pm ET - The Real Story of the Bull and Bear Markets: What does it mean for 2022?
- Micro Class on (May 2022) at 7 pm ET - Finding “Da Vinci” Stocks: How to Use Buffett’s Guidance to Beat Buffett’s Own Performance
Book Club: Meets monthly at a home in the community. Contact email@example.com for details.