Real Estate Press Releases and Podcasts
As impacts from local, regional, national and global events on the housing market continue to unfold, our real estate experts at FAU Business share their knowledge, expertise and research in the articles below.
2021 Press Releases and Podcasts
The following is an analysis of the U.S. housing and rental markets by Ken H. Johnson , Ph.D., an economist in Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business.
Rental rates for homes and apartments have spiked across the nation, and Florida is the center of the surge, according to a new study from Florida Atlantic University and two other schools.
Home prices in the overwhelming majority of the nation’s largest housing markets continue to rise despite the Federal Reserve’s move to raise mortgage rates in hopes of curtailing runaway demand, according to researchers at FAU and FIU.
2020 Press Releases
- South Florida Homebuyers Bear Burden of Keeping Prices Within Reach
- Index: Even in a Pandemic, Demand for Homes Remains Robust
- Buyers Beware of Peaking U.S. Housing Market
- Study: Tepid Home Prices May Reflect Waning Interest in New York City
- Florida Housing Markets Overpriced as Buyers Stay Busy During Pandemic
- Index Shows Renting a Home Beats Buying in Many Cities Even as U.S. Housing Market Thrives Amid Pandemic
- South Florida’s Housing Market is Overvalued by Nearly 20 Percent
- Index Says Renting a Home is Clearly Better Than Buying One in Much of the Nation
- Economists Warn of Overvalued Florida Housing Markets
- COVID-19 Turning Vacant Homes into Real Estate Darlings
- FAU Expert Warns Coronavirus Could Mean Another Epic Meltdown for U.S. Home Prices
- Are Home Prices in Peril? FAU Expert says Coronavirus Stimulus May Hold The Key
- BH&J Buy vs. Rent Index Shows Home Ownership is a More Attractive Option as Likelihood of Housing Crash Decreases