Real Estate Press Releases and Podcasts
As impacts from local, regional, national and global events on the housing market continue to unfold, our real estate experts at FAU Business share their knowledge, expertise and research in the articles below.
Press Releases and Podcasts
Spokane, Washington and Austin, Texas are the two U.S. housing markets most exposed to price corrections, meaning consumers in those areas should strongly consider renting rather than buying.
Two Florida markets hampered by dramatic rent increases over the past year finally appear to be getting relief, but much of the nation remains in the cross hairs of a crisis, according to the latest monthly analysis by researchers at Florida Atlantic University and two other schools.
Home prices appear to have peaked in a growing number of U.S. markets, according to a July analysis by researchers at FAU and FIU.
Press Release Archive (Prior to 2021)
- South Florida Homebuyers Bear Burden of Keeping Prices Within Reach
- Index: Even in a Pandemic, Demand for Homes Remains Robust
- Buyers Beware of Peaking U.S. Housing Market
- Study: Tepid Home Prices May Reflect Waning Interest in New York City
- Florida Housing Markets Overpriced as Buyers Stay Busy During Pandemic
- Index Shows Renting a Home Beats Buying in Many Cities Even as U.S. Housing Market Thrives Amid Pandemic
- South Florida’s Housing Market is Overvalued by Nearly 20 Percent
- Index Says Renting a Home is Clearly Better Than Buying One in Much of the Nation
- Economists Warn of Overvalued Florida Housing Markets
- COVID-19 Turning Vacant Homes into Real Estate Darlings
- FAU Expert Warns Coronavirus Could Mean Another Epic Meltdown for U.S. Home Prices
- Are Home Prices in Peril? FAU Expert says Coronavirus Stimulus May Hold The Key
- BH&J Buy vs. Rent Index Shows Home Ownership is a More Attractive Option as Likelihood of Housing Crash Decreases