Real Estate Press Releases and Podcasts
As impacts from local, regional, national and global events on the housing market continue to unfold, our real estate experts at FAU Business share their knowledge, expertise and research in the articles below.
2021 Press Releases and Podcasts
Florida homes keep fetching more money than they’re worth, a disturbing development that eventually could put buyers in a bind, according to researchers at Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University.
FAU's Ken H. Johnson and Paul Owers discuss the use of median sales prices in determining housing market trends.
Florida housing markets remain plagued by rampant overpricing, putting potential buyers at such a disadvantage that they may be better off postponing homeownership, according to researchers at FAU and FIU.
2020 Press Releases
- South Florida Homebuyers Bear Burden of Keeping Prices Within Reach
- Index: Even in a Pandemic, Demand for Homes Remains Robust
- Buyers Beware of Peaking U.S. Housing Market
- Study: Tepid Home Prices May Reflect Waning Interest in New York City
- Florida Housing Markets Overpriced as Buyers Stay Busy During Pandemic
- Index Shows Renting a Home Beats Buying in Many Cities Even as U.S. Housing Market Thrives Amid Pandemic
- South Florida’s Housing Market is Overvalued by Nearly 20 Percent
- Index Says Renting a Home is Clearly Better Than Buying One in Much of the Nation
- Economists Warn of Overvalued Florida Housing Markets
- COVID-19 Turning Vacant Homes into Real Estate Darlings
- FAU Expert Warns Coronavirus Could Mean Another Epic Meltdown for U.S. Home Prices
- Are Home Prices in Peril? FAU Expert says Coronavirus Stimulus May Hold The Key
- BH&J Buy vs. Rent Index Shows Home Ownership is a More Attractive Option as Likelihood of Housing Crash Decreases