Real Estate Press Releases and Podcasts
As impacts from local, regional, national and global events on the housing market continue to unfold, our real estate experts at FAU Business share their knowledge, expertise and research in the articles below.
2021 Press Releases and Podcasts
Homes selling for more than they should is a worsening problem in Austin, Texas, as the metropolitan area posted the biggest premium increase among the nation’s 100 largest housing markets, according to new rankings by researchers at Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University.
Lingering issues involving supply chains and the employment outlook are contributing to widespread economic uncertainty, but the U.S. housing market bucks that trend as it continues to sizzle during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Phoenix, Las Vegas and Stockton, California – three metropolitan areas hit hard by the nation’s housing collapse more than a decade ago – now rank among the 10 most overvalued of the nation’s largest housing markets, according to a new analysis by professors at Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University.
2020 Press Releases
- South Florida Homebuyers Bear Burden of Keeping Prices Within Reach
- Index: Even in a Pandemic, Demand for Homes Remains Robust
- Buyers Beware of Peaking U.S. Housing Market
- Study: Tepid Home Prices May Reflect Waning Interest in New York City
- Florida Housing Markets Overpriced as Buyers Stay Busy During Pandemic
- Index Shows Renting a Home Beats Buying in Many Cities Even as U.S. Housing Market Thrives Amid Pandemic
- South Florida’s Housing Market is Overvalued by Nearly 20 Percent
- Index Says Renting a Home is Clearly Better Than Buying One in Much of the Nation
- Economists Warn of Overvalued Florida Housing Markets
- COVID-19 Turning Vacant Homes into Real Estate Darlings
- FAU Expert Warns Coronavirus Could Mean Another Epic Meltdown for U.S. Home Prices
- Are Home Prices in Peril? FAU Expert says Coronavirus Stimulus May Hold The Key
- BH&J Buy vs. Rent Index Shows Home Ownership is a More Attractive Option as Likelihood of Housing Crash Decreases