Real Estate Press Releases and Podcasts
As impacts from local, regional, national and global events on the housing market continue to unfold, our real estate experts at FAU Business share their knowledge, expertise and research in the articles below.
Press Releases and Podcasts
Seven Florida cities were among the top 10 most overvalued housing markets in the country, rising up the list as interest rates are squeezing many buyers out of the market, according to researchers at Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University.
Renters across Florida are faced with a prolonged affordability crisis despite rent growth having returned to normal, according to researchers at Florida Atlantic University and two other schools.
Home prices are picking up in some parts of the country, though it is doubtful prices will jump significantly in the future, according to researchers at Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University.
Press Release Archive (Prior to 2021)
- South Florida Homebuyers Bear Burden of Keeping Prices Within Reach
- Index: Even in a Pandemic, Demand for Homes Remains Robust
- Buyers Beware of Peaking U.S. Housing Market
- Study: Tepid Home Prices May Reflect Waning Interest in New York City
- Florida Housing Markets Overpriced as Buyers Stay Busy During Pandemic
- Index Shows Renting a Home Beats Buying in Many Cities Even as U.S. Housing Market Thrives Amid Pandemic
- South Florida’s Housing Market is Overvalued by Nearly 20 Percent
- Index Says Renting a Home is Clearly Better Than Buying One in Much of the Nation
- Economists Warn of Overvalued Florida Housing Markets
- COVID-19 Turning Vacant Homes into Real Estate Darlings
- FAU Expert Warns Coronavirus Could Mean Another Epic Meltdown for U.S. Home Prices
- Are Home Prices in Peril? FAU Expert says Coronavirus Stimulus May Hold The Key
- BH&J Buy vs. Rent Index Shows Home Ownership is a More Attractive Option as Likelihood of Housing Crash Decreases