FAU Edu-Vantage Program
Florida Atlantic University’s Edu-Vantage Partner Program works with businesses, corporations, and organizations to provide a high-quality educational strategy for fulfilling their employee education packages.
Supporting employee education has several benefits for employers:
- Makes a valuable business investment.
- Helps maintain competitive edge by recruiting and retaining top talent and upskilling their workforce to maintain top performers.
- Positively impacts a company’s bottom line.
- Has a reported ROI of 129 percent in cost savings through retaining and managing existing talent.
Earning a degree at FAU ensures a first-rate education! Recognized for its quality and integrity, FAU is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). FAU’s College of Business holds the distinguished international AACSB-accreditation of excellence in business education earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
Employees who take advantage of employer-provided education benefits with FAU’s Edu-Vantage Partner Program have the opportunity to succeed personally and professionally:
- Achieve their academic goals while maintaining full-time careers, family responsibilities, and other life commitments.
- Boost their career mobility, marketability, and earning potential as well as increase their job security and satisfaction.
FAU’s Edu-Vantage Partner Program meets the diverse educational needs of our partners and their employees by providing a wide range of degree options ranging from bachelor degrees, MBAs and other graduate programs, all the way to the doctoral level with the Executive PhD in Business. The various program formats available (including online only courses, in-person classes, or the option to do both) allow for convenience and greater flexibility for working professionals.