Executive Certificate in Business Analytics
This program comprises of the three basic aspects of Business Analytics – Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive.
- The descriptive analytics includes creation of visualizations and dashboards using popular analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Google Analytics (Web Analytics).
- Predictive analytics includes the core concepts of Data Mining/Machine learning, its techniques and outcome prediction methods using XLMiner (Excel based software). Students learn to mine heterogeneous data and demonstrate proficiency in applying various popular classification and regression algorithms on real world datasets (allowed to use their work datasets for the project).
- The prescriptive analytics includes decision modeling using spreadsheets and optimization techniques using Excel Solver.
Curriculum includes 'comprehensive hands-on experience' on all the analytics aspects mentioned above in the form of weekly assignments.
- Format: Thursdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Aug. 27 - Dec. 10, 2020
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm (With live lectures, assignment instructions, QA sessions in that timeframe)
- Hours: 45 Hours/ 4.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 15
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,995