CFP® Exam Preparation Review Course – Program Requirements
Specific requirements for qualifying for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) credential include:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of full time experience in the field of Finance
- Completion of a CFP® curriculum offered by a CFP Board Registered Education Provider
For more information regarding the CFP® Certification Examination, please visit www.CFP.net.
- Format: Saturdays | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Aug. 6 - Sep. 17, 2022
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Hours: 36 Hours/ 3.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Fee: *$850
- Location: On Campus or Live Virtual
*FREE to those students who complete the CFP Board's required courses at FAU.