- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I Review Program
Florida Atlantic University's Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) Level I Review program develops and reinforces a fundamental knowledge of investment
The CFA Society of South Florida (CFA South Florida), in partnership with FAU, will help you meet the challenge of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I exam.
- Format: Tuesday | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: August 1 - October 31, 2023
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 14
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,450**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $1305!
- Introduction & Ethical Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Debt Investments
- Portfolio Management
- Weekly review of materials, assignments and discussion of specific investment principles in preparation for the exam.
- Curriculum follows the CFA Institute’s guidelines and Learning Outcome Statements for each respective discipline
Free Pass Guarantee
Students who attend a minimum of 70% of the review classes and complete 90% of the online question bank, may re-sit thereview class free of cost excluding the cost of new study material (if needed). Parking Fees will apply.
CFA® CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
Click here for more information regarding the CFA examinations and the CFA South Florida Society.
Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) Level I Review Program
phone: (561) 297-2571
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129