Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I Review Program
Florida Atlantic University's Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) Level I Review program develops and reinforces a fundamental knowledge of investment
The CFA Society of South Florida (CFA South Florida), in partnership with FAU, will help you meet the challenge of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I exam.
- Format: Tuesdays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Jan. 23 - May 7, 2024
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST
- Hours: 42 Hours / 4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 14
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,450***
***EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $1,305.00!
- Introduction & Ethical Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Debt Investments
- Portfolio Management
- Weekly review of materials, assignments and discussion of specific investment principles in preparation for the exam.
- Curriculum follows the CFA Institute’s guidelines and Learning Outcome Statements for each respective discipline
Free Pass Guarantee
Students who attend a minimum of 70% of the review classes and complete 90% of the online question bank, may re-sit the review class free of cost excluding the cost of new study material (if needed). Parking Fees will apply.
CFA® CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
Click here for more information regarding the CFA examinations and the CFA South Florida Society.