CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) Level II Review Program Requirements
Specific requirements for qualifying for the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) credential include:
- A Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- OR - be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration
- OR - have four years of qualified, professional work experience
- OR - have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)
For more information regarding the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) Certification Examinations, please visit www.cfasouthflorida.org.
- Format: Fri./Sat./Sun.
- Dates: TBD
- Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 22.5
- Sessions: 3
- Fee: $499
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus