Women in Executive Leadership Program – Ideal Candidate
The Women in Executive Leadership Program is a certificate program designed specifically for highly driven individuals whose goal is to attain executive leadership roles in their chosen professions. Participants must show a high level of dedication to the program as it is a 4 month committment and will entail homework, mentoring meetings, and networking opportunities outside of class. Participants should have more than five years of managerial experience. Participants will form a cohort of local leaders that will be encouraged to participate in future networking events as well as in the mentorship of future participants. The ideal participant will display a committment to individual personal and professional growth as well as to the success of other women in the community.
- January 2020 Dates: January 11, February 1, February 22, March 14, April 4, April 18
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 60-65 Hours – PDUs
- Sessions: 6 full day sessions plus online component and out of class assignments
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $2,750 – Includes materials, lunch and parking.
- To apply, fill out the Statement of Interest or contact Paige Pavlik Garrido at firstname.lastname@example.org.