Project Management (Evenings) – Ideal Candidate
- Individuals who are pursuing a career in the field of project management and/or who have experience in the field, but no formal training.
- Individuals who desire to earn the CAPM® or PMP® credential.
- Certified PMP®s who wish to obtain refresher training in the 5 Process Groups and 10 Knowledge Areas ordained by PMI®.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Format: Mondays & Wednesdays
- Dates: Fall Dates to be announced April 2020
- Time: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 24 - 28
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $4,995
Take the PMP® Exam Before It Changes...!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here