Project Management (Weekends) – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Agile Practice Guide
Participants in this program will also receive the latest copy of the Agile Practice Guide by PMI® which provides project teams and project managers with the tooks, situational guidelines, and the understanding of the available agile techniques and approaches to enable better results.
- Format: Saturdays | On Campus ONLY
- Dates: Jan. 21 - April 23, 2023
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 12 - 15
- Location: Davie Campus
- Fee: $4,995.00**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2022 and pay only $4,495.50!
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMP® Exam Changed in 2018...Be Prepared!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here