Project Management (Weekends) – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Agile Practice Guide
Participants in this program will also receive the latest copy of the Agile Practice Guide by PMI® which provides project teams and project managers with the tooks, situational guidelines, and the understanding of the available agile techniques and approaches to enable better results.
- Format: Saturdays | HYBRID
- Dates: May 25 - August 20, 2023 (self-study, group activities & live sessions)
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 12 - 15
- Location: Live Virtual or Boca Raton Campus (Live sessions)
- Fee: $4,995.00
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by April 16, 2023 and pay only $4495.50!
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.