Introduction to Project Management (Online)
If you are a busy professional, you're concerned with maintaining the balance between your work, your life, and your desire to learn and advance within your career and maintain your certification. With Florida Atlantic University's Introduction to Project Management Online program, you can keep that balance in place. We bring the course to your desktop, providing knowledge on demand and at your convenience.
Florida Atlantic University's Introduction to Project Management Online includes an introductory review of the internationally accepted A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 8 week window to complete
- Hours: 24 Hours-PDUs/ 2.4 CEUs
- Fee: $1,100
Participants who enroll in this course will be able to:
- Discuss projects using PMBOK® Guide terminology
- Develop an integrated project plan using world-class best practices
- Acquire and develop the right project team
- Execute the integrated project plan
- Monitor and control progress against the baseline plan
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Manage and control change
- Close the project
- More effectively utilize Microsoft Project software
Instructional Method & Format
- Convenient online, instructor-led program
- Taught by a certified PMP® instructor with over 20 years of real-world project management experience
- The instructor is available for guidance, discussions and to provide feedback on course work throughout the duration of the course
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered online using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)® , approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.