Organizational Change Management
The Organizational Change Management online course equips project, program and portfolio managers with the knowledge and skills to initiate and maintain committed, high-performing project teams with the agility to implement and sustain impactful organizational change.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- Tools and techniques to assess your organization's readiness for change
- Tips to prepare your organization for change
- A variety of change approaches that can be adjusted to fit your organization's culture and needs
- Techniques to conduct adoption assessments, overcome resistance and sustain strategic organizational change
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Organizational Change Management (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson's key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Hours: 10 Hours-PDUs/ 1.0 CEUs
$199.00 per course
$398.00 - Pay for only two courses, and get the third free to earn 30 PDUs!
$796.00 - Pay for only four courses, and get the fifth and sixth free to earn 60 PDUs!
- Students have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide and are motivated to learn more about Organizational Change Management.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world