Project Portfolio Management
The Project Portfolio Management online course describes the role of Portfolio Management in today's project environments and demonstrates the tools and techniques that can be used to select and prioritize projects and streamline operations.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- Aligning projects to the organization's strategies
- Linking strategic planning and project management
- Designing metrics that both demonstrate and drive portfolio benefits realization
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Project Portfolio Management (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson's key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Format: Online
- Dates: Ongoing Enrollment
- Hours: 10 Hours-PDUs/ 1.0 CEUs
$199.00 per course
$398.00 - Pay for only two courses, and get the third free to earn 30 PDUs!
$796.00 - Pay for only four courses, and get the fifth and sixth free to earn 60 PDUs!
- Students have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, and / or a PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide and are motivated to learn more about Project Portfolio Management.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Blackboard Academic Suite. Blackboard software has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world