- Program Benefits
- Program Requirements
- Ideal Candidate
- Accreditation and Partnerships
- Advanced Project Scheduling
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Work Breakdown Structure Concepts
- Earned Value Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Teams and Teamwork
- Value-driven Project Management Environments
PDU Online Programs Program Requirements
In order to receive a letter of completion and earn all 10 PDUs, participants must:
- Receive a grade of 80% or above on each lesson-lecture quiz
- Receive a grade of 80% or above on the overall course
Participating students should have an active PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PgMP®, or PMI-ACP® credential and an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Hours: 10 Hours-PDUs/ 1.0 CEUs
$199.00 per course
$398.00 - Pay for only two courses, and get the third free to earn 30 PDUs!
$796.00 - Pay for only four courses, and get the fifth and sixth free to earn 60 PDUs!
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PgMP®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PDU Online Programs