Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Preparation Course (Online)
In many industries, such as IT and software development, project managers are often faced with complex projects that call for a great deal of vision and originality — while also requiring flexibility and compliance. Agile project management offers additional project planning, execution and control techniques which can be used in conjunction with traditional project management methodologies to effectively manage the most challenging projects.
Achieving the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification clearly illustrates to your colleagues, organizations, and potential employers that you are ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management, and delivery. Acquiring the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification now will add you to a fast growing group of professional to achieve this valuable industry designation from The Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
- Fee: $1,395
This course is a preparation for those individuals who are considering pursuing PMI®'s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification and can be applied toward the 21 hours of education in the specialized area of Agile Project Management set forth by PMI® and required for all (PMI-ACP)® credential candidates. The course is a combination of lectures, exercises, interaction, and exam preparation. The course contains 10 lessons with narration and an exercise which is required to be submitted to the instructor after each lesson. There are also additional exercises and sample questions after each lesson. 100+ sample exam questions are built into the course. Supplemental materials and specific instruction on how to prepare for the certification exam are provided.
- PMI-ACP® Certification
- The Domains:
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Agile Methodologies
For more information on PMI's requirements, please visit www.PMI.org.
Instructional Method and Format
- Convenient online, instructor-led program
- Lecture-based lessons that can be completed at any time
- All course materials are available for download and can be printed for easy reference and efficient studying
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Delivered using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Books and Materials
- Accreditation and Partnership
- Program Requirements