PMI-SP® PREP (Online) – Program Requirements
Individuals who wish to sit for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® exam are required by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to have:
- Secondary diploma + 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience + 40 hours of project scheduling education from a PMI-registered Education Provider (R.E.P).
- Four-year degree + 3,500 hours of project scheduling experience + 30 hours of project scheduling education from a PMI-registered Education Provider (R.E.P).
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 30 Hours-PDUs/ 3.0 CEUs
- Fee: $1,395
For full exam eligibility requirements and fees, as well as specific certification requirements as set forth by The Project Management Institute (PMI)® can be located at www.PMI.org.
- Participants are permitted three (3) months to complete this course, starting from the date that you are enrolled and receive your course materials. The ONLY way that you will be successful in this course is to develop a plan for how many submissions you will make each week and then stick to the plan.
- Any delays in your submissions must be clearly communicated and acknowledged by the instructor in order to allow you additional time for completion of the course beyond the standard window.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.