PMP® Exam PREP (35 hr) In-Class – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Format: Mon. - Fri. | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Jun. 21 - 25, 2021
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00pm
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Fee: $2,295
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMP® Exam Changed in 2018...Be Prepared!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here