Certificate in Healthcare Leadership - Information Session
Florida Atlantic University's Certificate in Healthcare Leadership provides Healthcare professionals with cutting edge solutions to promote organizational success!
The healthcare environment is rapidly changing during this time of health reform. Effective leadership, interdisciplinary team dynamics and strong succession planning are critical to the success of healthcare teams today!
Educate yourself, along with FAU's leading Healthcare Administration, Leadership and Nursing experts, about changes in health policy, how to manage and motivate a diverse staff, engage patient populations and navigate a value-based reimbursement system.
Join us on August 16, 2016 for a special information session with the program faculty as they share more about the course curriculum and program benefits!
Those attending will learn about the program's interdisciplinary curriculum…
- Mastering the Healthcare Manager Role - The Leader Within;
- Communication & Collaboration in Leadership Roles;
- Financial Management - Managing the Business;
- Human Resource Management;
- Strategic Planning & Quality;
- Personalized Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), DiSC Assessment, and Personal Development Plan;
- And, 1-on-1 Executive Coaching (1-hour executive coaching session after the program has concluded).
- New and experienced administrative managers
- Nurses, doctors and department leaders in all sectors of the healthcare industry
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare product sales managers
- Leaders in managed care organizations, free-standing clinics and insurance companies
For any questions related to this information session, please contact Sarah Wilson at 561.297.2366 or email@example.com.
- WHEN: Tuesday, August 16, 2016
- FEE: FREE
- TIME: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- LOCATION: Office Depot Center for Executive Education
- CLASSROOM: OD 101
- PARKING: You will not need a permit to park for this event.