College of Business Alumni Awards
Florida Atlantic University's College of Business will be hosting their inaugural awards for both alumni from our school and the community. Each award has a unique set of criteria. Applications for all the awards are due by September 30, 2021. Applicants will be notified by the College of Business award committee if selected.
Distinguished Business Alumni
- Criteria: This honoree must be a living graduate of Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business and must satisfy one or both of the following criteria:
- Achievement of excellence in his or her profession or vocation that brings recognition and honor to the college
- Service over a period of years to his or her community and/or society on the national, state or local level and to FAU
- Criteria: This Florida Atlantic University College of Business alumni exemplifies the values of hard work, persistence and ethics. This individual demonstrates strong leadership throughout their career and volunteer roles within the College of Business. They have helped us advance our mission to support student success and achievement.
Outstanding Young Business Alumni
- This award celebrates the accomplishment of a Florida Atlantic University College of Business alumni under the age of 40 by November 1. This award recognizes alumni who have professional accomplishments and engagement with the college.
Distinguished Service Award
- This award honors those who are not graduates of Florida Atlantic University College of Business but have made significant contributions towards its welfare, reputation and support student success and achievement.
Outstanding Entrepreneur Alumni
- Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business recognizes the importance of entrepreneurship in the global economy and want to commit to providing students the foundation to support their entrepreneurial growth. This award spotlights a college alum who has successfully started their own business.
Distinguished Business Partner
- This award recognizes our corporate partners that invest in the college their time, talent and financial philanthropic support. This distinguished business partner provides support to the college-whether it is hiring our students, mentoring students in a classroom or through our mentor program and providing resources through financial gifts of ways this organization invests in business education. This award recognizes an organization that demonstrates an extraordinary commitment to the success of the college’s students, faculty and programs.