Current Undergraduate Students
Announcing Business FAST TRACK & SATURDAY COURSES - more courses in the format you want – when you want them!
Welcome to Student Academic Services
The mission of Student Academic Services at FAU's College of Business is to provide academic advising that empowers our students to make informed choices about their education. Through curriculum planing, we help studetns maintain continuous progress toward a timely graduation and the achievement of their academic goals. We support our students by informing them of university policies and procedures and of the resources available to support their success. We encourage our students to take advantage of opportunities both inside and outside the classroom that are consistent with their personal ambitions.
CLICK HERE to make an ADVISING APPOINTMENT for the Boca Raton or Davie campus locations.
or follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your MyFAU.
2. Click on Success Network Tab.
3. Click on Success Network circle icon.
4. Click on Schedule a Meeting.
5. On the right hand side of the page choose "My Success Network"
6. Choose a Primary Advisor & under the name click on Schedule Appt.
7. Choose a time and click on Sign Up.
8. Fill out the requested information and click Submit.
Current students who are almost finished with their Bachelor's Degree and are interested in continuing their studies at the graduate level (Master's Degree) Should review this link for Graduate School Preparation Advising.
Locations and Hours
The College of Business Undergraduate Advising offices are located on the Boca Raton and Davie campuses.
|Boca Raton Campus||Davie Campus|
|777 Glades Road||3200 College Avenue|
|Fleming West Building (Bldg 23) Room# 102||Liberal Arts Building Room# 444|
|Boca Raton, FL 33431||Davie, FL 33314|
|(561) 297-3688||(954) 236-1290|
Office Hours (Boca Raton and Davie Campuses)
Monday through Thursday: 8 am - 5:00 pm and Friday; 8 am - 4:30 pm.
- Walk-in advising (for anyone) is on: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
- Advising appointments (for business majors only) through MyFAU are on: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Appointments must be made by 11 pm on the previous date. There are no same day appointments.
Please note that when sending us an email, always include your Z number AND your telephone number. Per university policy, we are not able to respond to non-FAU email addresses.