Online BBA (OBBA)
Complete Your Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Fully Online
About the Online BBA Degree
- As an Online BBA major, students have the same prerequisites and pre-business core curriculum as on-campus majors and are required to meet the same admissions standards.
- Once admitted to this upper division program, it can be completed in a minimum of two years. Lower division coursework must be completed prior to acceptance to the OBBA program.
- Online BBA students have full access to advisors and instructors and all on-campus events so they can feel just as connected to the university as students who come to campus every day.
- Graduates of the Online BBA are invited to walk across the stage at graduation alongside fellow OBBA and on-campus majors.
- The diplomas awarded to Online BBA majors and on-campus majors are exactly the same.
FAU’s Online BBA program is AACSB and SACS-accredited and is taught by the same world-class faculty as the on-campus majors. Our expert faculty bring both extensive academic credentials and solid business experience to the classroom with curriculum immediately applicable to students’ current studies, jobs, and plans for achieving career goals.