- Academic Honesty Policy
- Academic Petition Process
- Administrative Drops, Prerequisites & Student Responsibility
- College of Business Residency Requirements
- Email Correspondence
- Limitation on Number of Withdrwals
- Limitation on Repeated Courses
- Regulation 4.001 Code of Academic Integrity
- Regulation 4.002 Student Academic Grievance Procedures for Grade Reviews
- Two Semesters to Declare Policy
- Mini-Term Courses
- FAU Resource Index
- International Partnerships
- Meet the Advisors
- Newly admitted College of Business Students
- General Scholarships
- School of Accounting Scholarships
- Business Ethics Scholarships
- Economics Department Scholarships
- Finance Department Scholarships
- Health Administration Scholarships
- Hospitality Management Scholarships
- ITOM Scholarships
- Management & Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarships
- Marketing Department Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Organizations
Newly admitted College of Business Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Florida Atlantic University!
After acceptance to the university, freshman and transfer students will attend new student orientation and receive academic advising. We look forward to working with you!
You will receive academic advising from University Advising Services. Learn more here.
- Visit the College of Business Transfer Students page to ensure you have completed all parts of the new transfer process and sent all documents to FAU including transcripts from every college or univeristy you have attended, official test scores for any college credit exams you passed, and the foreign language admissions requirement.
- Schedule your appointment through Success Network. You can schedule with any business advisor. You can also download the appointment instructions if needed.
Second Bachelor's Students
Second bachelor's students do not have to attend orientation , but you before your first advising appointment, you should familiarize yourself with the available business majors and requirements to declare a major.
You can schedule your appointment through Success Network, but if you are not yet active in the system, you can call 561-297-3688 and press 6. (All subsequent appointments should be made online via Success Network.)