Certificate in Managerial Accounting – Program Benefits
Managerial accounting provides useful information to decision makers. This course considers the concepts and procedures used to determine the costs of products and services, profit planning and cost analysis. By taking this course, you will gain a working knowledge of the accounting tools and techniques managers need to make informed organizational decisions.
- Format: Wednesdays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: May 1 - June 12, 2024
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST
- Hours: 21 Hours / 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 7
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,200.00***
***EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $1,080.00!