Income Tax Planning – Program Requirements
Specific requirements for qualifying for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) credential include:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of full time experience in the field of Finance
- Completion of a CFP® curriculum offered by a CFP Board Registered Education Provider
For more information regarding the CFP® Certification Examination, please visit www.CFP.net.
- Format: Tuesdays
- Dates: Feb. 25 - May 5, 2020
- Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 40 Hours/4.0 CEUs
- Sessions: 10
- Fee: *$750 - Includes parking
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
*Registration closes 1 week prior to the course beginning. If you wish to register after this point, you will incur a $100 late fee.