Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I Review Program – Program Requirements
Specific requirements for qualifying for the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) credential include:
- A Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- OR - be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration
- OR - have four years of qualified, professional work experience
- OR - have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)
For more information regarding the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) Certification Examinations, please visit www.cfasouthflorida.org.
- Format: Tuesday | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Jan. 24 – May 2, 2023
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 14
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,450**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2022 and pay only $1305!