Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I Review Program – Program Requirements
Specific requirements for qualifying for the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) credential include:
- A Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- OR - be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration
- OR - have four years of qualified, professional work experience
- OR - have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)
For more information regarding the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) Certification Examinations, please visit www.cfasouthflorida.org.
- Format: Tuesday | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Aug. 3 - Nov. 9, 2021
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 14
- Location: Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Fee: $1,450
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 23, 2021 and pay only $1,305.00! Seats are limited.