Certificate in Investment Management – Books and Materials
Lecture-based Workbook and Presentation Slides*
* The program's interactive content lectures incorporate Morningstar® Principia® - one of the most widely used resources in the financial planning industry. With a powerful research database that includes mutual funds, stocks, variable annuities, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, and separate accounts, advisors can conduct advanced research and analysis, monitor portfolios, manage client accounts, and propose investment strategies.
- Format: Wednesdays | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Sep. 15 - Oct. 27, 2021
- Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 21 Hours/ 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 7
- Location: On Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: **$1,099.00
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 9, 2021 and pay only $989.10! Seats are limited.