Financial & Estate Planning in Retirement
Congratulations on preparing for your financial future, the first step to taking control of your financial life!
The Financial and Estate Planning in Retirement Program, offered by Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business Executive Education has the answers you need to actively take control of your financial future.
A three-day educational seminar, the Financial and Estate Planning in Retirement Program will not only educate you in all areas of personal finance but also provide you with a personalized financial plan to organize your resources and help you understand the decisions you need to make to meet your financial objectives.
You will also have the opportunity to invite a guest or your spouse, FREE of charge, to attend with you!
(Guest attendance is free of charge; however additional sets of materials are available at a charge of $20 per set.)
Courses are conveniently offered at either the FAU Boca Raton OR Jupiter Campus!
Davie Campus Afternoon
- August 13, 20 and 27, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- September 10, 17 and 24, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Boca Raton Campus Afternoon
- August 14, 21 and 28, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- September 11, 18 and 25, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Boca Raton Campus Evening
- September 11, 18 and 25, 2019, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Jupiter Campus Afternoon
- No Fall 2019 Classes
Instructional Method and Format
Instructor-led by qualified Certified Financial Planner (CFP® ) professors
A blended-learning approach which includes in-class lectures, homework assignments, and a one-on-one private financial planning review.
- Tuesdays (Davie)
- Wednesdays (Boca Raton)
- Thursdays (Jupiter)
- Hours: 9 / 0.9 CEUs
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00p.m. or 6:30 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.
- Sessions: 3
- Fee: $149.00 including material and parking fees
- Location: Davie, Boca Raton and Jupiter Campuses