Financial & Estate Planning in Retirement – Books and Materials
What You Will Receive:
- Course Workbook
A practical and comprehensive study aid, with examples and exercises, to support your learning and retention of everything covered. It is a priceless reference especially prepared to simplify the concepts of personal money management.
- Personal Financial Plan
As a participant, you will be delighted to receive this complimentary personal financial plan prepared by a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) professional.
These courses are for educational purposes only. Florida Atlantic University cannot be held liable for any decision made or action taken after participation in the course.
Courses are conveniently offered at either the FAU Boca Raton OR Davie Campus!
Boca Raton Campus Afternoon
- October 6, 13 and 20, 2021, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- November 3, 10 and 17, 2021, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Davie Campus Afternoon
- October 5, 12 and 19, 2021, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- November 2, 9 and 16, 2021, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesdays (Davie)
- Wednesdays (Boca Raton)
- Thursdays (Jupiter)
- Hours: 9 / 0.9 CEUs
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00p.m. or 6:30 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.
- Sessions: 3
- Fee: $149.00 including material and parking fees
- Location: Davie, Boca Raton and Jupiter Campuses