Financial & Estate Planning in Retirement – Program Benefits
This 9 hour course on managing financial resources will teach you to:
- Properly earmark your assets in order to help realize your goals.
- Reduce income tax on investments and social security.
- Target the best long-term care protection suitable for your needs.
- Utilize the tactics most advantageous for your estate-planning.
- Prepare for ongoing opportunities, changes, and challenges in today’s financial market.
- 21st century investors will need balanced planning in shaping their financial future.
Courses are conveniently offered at either the FAU Boca Raton OR Jupiter Campus!
Davie Campus Afternoon
- November 5, 12 and 19, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Boca Raton Campus Afternoon
- November 6, 13 and 20, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Boca Raton Campus Evening
- November 6, 13 and 20, 2019, 6:30pm - 8:45pm
Jupiter Campus Afternoon
- No Fall 2019 Classes
- Tuesdays (Davie)
- Wednesdays (Boca Raton)
- Thursdays (Jupiter)
- Hours: 9 / 0.9 CEUs
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00p.m. or 6:30 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.
- Sessions: 3
- Fee: $149.00 including material and parking fees
- Location: Davie, Boca Raton and Jupiter Campuses