Project Management (Evenings) – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Agile Practice Guide
Participants in this program will also receive the latest copy of the Agile Practice Guide by PMI® which provides project teams and project managers with the tooks, situational guidelines, and the understanding of the available agile techniques and approaches to enable better results.
- Format: Mondays & Wednesdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Jan. 22 - Apr. 21, 2024
- Time: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 24 - 28
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $4,995**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $4495.50!
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Program Benefits
- Program Requirements
- Ideal Candidate
- Exam Certification Information
- Accreditation and Partnership
- Books and Materials