Project Management (Evenings) – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Format: Mondays & Wednesdays | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Jan. 25 - May 2, 2021
- Time: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 24 - 28
- Location: Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Fee: $4,995**
**EARLY BIRD: 10% Early bird discount available until December 31, 2020. Seats are limited.
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Take the PMP® Exam Before It Changes...!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here