Agile Project Management – Program Benefits
Florida Atlantic University’s Agile Project Management course will lay the foundation of Agile project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices.
Why learn Agile project management skills?
In many industries, such as Information Technology, Product Development, and Manufacturing, project managers are often faced with complex projects that call for a great deal of vision, innovation, and creativity — requiring a delicate balance of flexibility and compliance. Agile project management offers managers and leaders the skills, tools, and techniques to effectively manage the planning, execution, and delivery of challenging projects in an Agile or hybrid environment.
Why participate in this course?
Florida Atlantic University's Agile Project Management introduces participants to the most popular Agile frameworks and learn how they align with traditional project management. They will learn the pros and cons of Agile techniques from a team member’s perspective, which will help them to create the right environment for self-organizing, self-managing teams to flourish.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss projects using Agile terminology
- Apply the value proposition that this approach provides for organizations
- Determine the best role on the team for their expertise
- Acquire, develop, and empower the right project team
- Understand Agile cadence
- Participate on the project as a Servant Leader
- Monitor team progress and communicate effectively
- Assist in adopting Agile principles within the organization
- Format: Wed./Thurs. | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: April 27-28, 2023
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 14 Hours-PDUs/ 1.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 2
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $850
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Agile Project Management
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Program Requirements
- Books and Materials
- Accreditation and Partnership