Six Sigma Green Belt (Online) – Program Requirements
- Mastery of verbal and written English is required for optimal completion of course work and final exam.
- For this course, you should plan on submitting assignments as directed each week. This will allow time for instructor feedback and resubmission of any assignments that were not acceptable, as well as time to prepare for and complete the program. In an online course, unlike the traditional classroom setting, you must be responsible for controlling the pace of your own activities.
- If your assignments and submissions do not keep pace with the required timeframe, you may be at risk of forfeiting your tuition and ability to complete the program.
- Any delays in your submissions must be clearly communicated and acknowledged by the instructor in order to allow you additional time for completion of the course beyond the allotted window.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Aug. 31 - Nov. 23, 2021
- Time: -
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: -
- Fee: $2,625
- Location: Online
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 23, 2021 and pay only $2,362.50! Seats are limited.