Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online – Program Requirements
- Participants are permitted three (3) months to complete this course, starting from the date that you are enrolled and receive your course materials. The ONLY way that you will be successful in this course is to develop a plan for how many submissions you will make each week and then stick to the plan.
- For this course, you should plan on submitting a MINIMUM of three assignments each week. This will allow time for instructor feedback and resubmission of any assignments that were not acceptable, as well as time to prepare for and complete the program. In an online course, unlike the traditional classroom setting, you must be responsible for controlling the pace of your own activities.
- If your assignments and submissions do not keep pace with the required timeframe,
you may be at risk of forfeiting your tuition and ability to complete the program.
Any delays in your submissions must be clearly communicated and acknowledged by the instructor in order to allow you additional time for completion of the course beyond the standard three months.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 14 Hours-PDUs/1.4 CEUs
- Sessions: -
- Fee: $950
- Location: Online
Important to Note: The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is not a necessary pre-requisite for the Six Sigma Green Belt.