ITOM Faculty Expertise
The ITOM faculty has had research published in prestigious journals such as: Organization Science, Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Management Information Systems, MIS Quarterly, Organizational Behavior & Human Decision Processes, Production and Operations Management, International Journal of Public Administration, Journal of Forecasting, and so on.
- C. Derrick Huang: healthcare analytics in risk mitigation, modeling approach to IT security and supply chain disruption, and AI applications in business.
- Chul Woo Yoo: cybersecurity, software piracy, information privacy, consumer online review, smart tourism, food business IT, IT and consumer behaviors, and healthcare IT.
- David Menachof: global supply chain issues, supply chain security, risk and visibility, sustainable supply chain and logistics, financial techniques applicable to logistics, port management, liner shipping and containerization.
- Inkyoung Hur: healthcare informatics, information security behavior, and information system development.
- Jahyun Goo: outsourcing, cybersecurity, healthcare IT and analytics, and smart tourism.
- Magno Queiroz: IT/business alignment, IT-enabled business agility, and IT resource sharing in multi-business firms.
- Milad Baghersad: supply chain management, disaster resilience, and machine learning and financial data.
- Mohsen Emadikhia: optimization, data analytics, transportation and logistics, supply chain analytics, and auctions and market design.
- Ravi Behara: service operations, healthcare operations, analytics (ML, simulation, and advanced math modeling), operations-finance interface, and risk analysis.
For more information about the particular research efforts of our ITOM faculty, visit our faculty profiles. If you wish to speak to a faculty member directly, contact Dr. Chul Woo Yoo, the ITOM Department Ph.D. Committee Chair.