Whether you are looking for an internship or full-time job the process is the same. A career action plan is a series of steps to help you obtain the position that best fits with your career goals. Follow these six steps to help you in your job search.
- Explore career opportunities in your industry.
- Identify a list of jobs that meet your criteria.
- Review job description carefully and understand job responsibilites.
- Customize your resume and cover letter for each position you apply for.
- Apply and activate your professional network to help you advance in the interview process.
- Follow up after you apply and after you interview.
Other Useful Links:
Hot Jobs on FAU Handshake
LinkedIn Profile Checklist
Job Search Engines