The College of Business has additional resources to ensure that students are prepared for professional life. Students can schedule a session today to discuss interests and goals and create a personalized action plan for success.
Where to start
- Get Involved on Campus
- Highlight your experiences on your resume and online
- College of Business Walk-ins on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 a.m. - noon & 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. in FW 102
- Connect with Employers on Campus
- Find Opportunities
- Get Ready for your Interview
- Research the company
- Interview Preparation
- Get Credit
- Health Administration Practicum - HSA 4817
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Internship - HFT 4941
- Management Internship - MAN 4940
- Marketing Internship Courses - MAR 4940, 4945 & 4946
- Management Information Systems Internships - ISM 4940
- Professional Internship Course - IDS 3949
A successful internship or job campaign takes time and effort on your part. Start early and take full advantage of the variety of career resources available to you.
Get started by meeting with your business career advisor today.
College of Business Walk-ins on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 a.m. - noon & 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. in FW 102
Career and Internship Advising
College of Business
Boca Raton Campus
Fleming West, FW 102
To schedule an appointment:
Success Network and search Lauren Chorlog, Jodi-Kay Reece, Alberto Sempertegui, Taryn Santiago, and Gulsevim Madanoglu
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.