Overview of Career Outlook
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Artificial intelligence will be taking on a bigger role in our future security. Technological advances in cameras, sensors, and robotics capabilities have led to the development of improved security equipment and subsequently their increased use in protecting homes, businesses, and public spaces. Sensors are no longer triggered only by motion activities; they are increasingly equipped with ultra-high resolution cameras and built-in artificial intelligence (AI). These security systems can recognize the faces of those living in a home or working in an office space.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects employment in the investigation and security services sector to grow 6.5 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average of 3.7 percent for all workers in all industries.
- Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferrable among industries and locations.
- Graduates of our programs have been placed in some of the top firms in the country including Microsoft, Citrix, and Office Depot
- To see the recent job placement of our graduates, visit our "Where are they now?" page
- To learn more about our graduates and hear their success stories, visit our Graduates page