Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I Review Program – Program Benefits
The only live CFA exam review programs in South Florida, Florida Atlantic University’s CFA® review classes will help you focus and remain disciplined and on track to your goal of becoming a CFA® Charterholder.
Our review programs feature:
- Top-notch instructors: Our classes are taught primarily by CFA charterholder senior executives, portfolio managers, and analysts from the South Florida investment community. We also use selected academics in those areas where we believe an academic perspective is important.
- Practicality and relevance: Because the majority of our instructors are CFA charterholders, they know from firsthand experience how to pass the exam.
- A disciplined approach: The review curriculum provides structure, along with in-depth coverage of topics,
to maintain a disciplined pace of preparation.
Convenience: Weekend programs are scheduled in accordance with the CFA Institute’s bi-annual exams.
For more information regarding the CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA®) Certification Examinations, please visit www.cfasouthflorida.org.
- Format: Tuesday | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Aug. 3 - Nov. 9, 2021
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 14
- Location: Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Fee: $1,450
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 23, 2021 and pay only $1,305.00! Seats are limited.