CPC Exam Review – Ideal Candidate
- A CPC prospective student must have at least two years medical coding experience.
- We recommend having an associate’s degree(not required)
- You may visit https://www.aapc.com/certification/cpc/#tab-3 for information on work experience requirements.
- Must have a strong understanding of medical anatomy and terminology
- Capability of reading medical documents to determine the correct codes and has excellent research skills.
- Format: Tuesdays | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Jan. 18 - Apr. 12, 2022
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Hours: 36 Hours/ 3.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 12
- Location: On Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,995.00
(course fee includes, ProFee Bundle, CPC Books, Memberships, CPC Exam, AAPC online access)
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2021 and pay only $1795.00! Seats are limited.