CMPC Exam Review – Ideal Candidate
- A CMPC prospective student must have at least two years medical coding experience.
- We recommend having an associate’s degree(not required)
- You may visit https://www.aapc.com/certification/cpc/#tab-3 for information on work experience requirements.
- Must have a strong understanding of medical anatomy and terminology
- Capability of reading medical documents to determine the correct codes and has excellent research skills.
- Format: Wednesdays & Thursdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Spring 2024
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Hours: 36 Hours/ 3.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 12
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,995.00
(course fee includes, ProFee Bundle, CPC Books, Memberships, CPC Exam, AAPC online access)
Certified Medical Professional Coder Exam Review
phone: (561) 297-2571
map: BU (86) 203