Certified Professional Coder Exam Review
The course covers principles of medical coding related to the three main code books: CPT®, ICD-10-CM Code Set and HCPCS Level II. This course is recommended for anyone who is preparing for a career in medical coding for a physician’s office and strongly recommend for anyone who is preparing for AAPC’s CPC certification examination.
- The Business of Medicine
- Review Anatomy
- Overview of ICD-10-CM
- Applying the ICD-10-CM Guidelines
- Accurate ICD-10-CM Coding
- Introduction to CPT®, HCPCS Level II and Modifiers
- Integumentary System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Hemic & Lymphatic System, Mediastinum, Diaphragm
- Digestive System
- Urinary System and Male Genital System
- Female Reproductive System and Maternity Care & Delivery
- Endocrine System and Nervous System
- Special Sense(Ocular and Auditory)
- Pathology & Laboratory
- Evaluation & Management Services
- Final Exam
- Format: Tuesdays | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Jan. 18 - Apr. 12, 2022
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Hours: 36 Hours/ 3.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 12
- Location: On Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,995.00
(course fee includes, ProFee Bundle, CPC Books, Memberships, CPC Exam, AAPC online access)
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2021 and pay only $1795.00! Seats are limited.
The instructional methods used include reading assignments, practice exercises and video lectures, chapter view exams and a final exam. Students are required a passing score of 70% or higher on all chapter exams, a passing score of 70% or higher on the final exam and overall final course score of 70% or higher.
High-speed Internet connection with BlackBoard supported Operating System & Web browser, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader.