HR: Compensation and Benefits Ideal Candidate
- Human Resource professionals who wish to learn about compensation and benefits or acquire a specialized skill set in the field
- Individuals who are considering specializing in compensation and benefits
- Individuals who wish to prepare for the role of Compensation Manager, Human Resource Director, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Office Manager in their own or another parent organization
- Format: Thursdays
- Dates: Jan. 24 - Apr. 11, 2019
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 33 Hours / 3.3 CEUs
- Sessions: 11
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,140 - includes materials, textbook, and parking
This program has been approved through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI®) .