HR: Compensation and Benefits – Ideal Candidate
- Human Resource professionals who wish to learn about compensation and benefits or acquire a specialized skill set in the field
- Individuals who are considering specializing in compensation and benefits
- Individuals who wish to prepare for the role of Compensation Manager, Human Resource Director, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Office Manager in their own or another parent organization
- Format: Thursdays | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Jan. 28 - Apr. 15, 2021
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 33 Hours / 3.3 CEUs
- Sessions: 11
- Location: BOCA RATON Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: **$1,140
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by to Dec. 31, 2020 and pay only $1026! Seats are limited.
This program has been approved through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.