Certificate in Human Resource Management Ideal Candidate
- HR Specialists and Generalists
- Training and Development Specialists
- Supervisory, Midlevel, and Front-line Managers
- Practicing Human Resource Professionals who want to upgrade their skills with the theory and practical knowledge necessary to advance to a higher level
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone interested in transitioning into the Human Resource Management field
- Format: Wednesdays
- Dates: May 8 - Aug. 7, 2019
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Hours: 39 Hours / 3.9 CEUs
- Sessions: 13
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, BOCA RATON Campus
- Fee: **$1450 - includes materials, textbook, and parking
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay PRIOR to Apr. 16, 2019 and pay only $1400!
This program has been approved through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI®) .