Certificate in Healthcare Leadership Program Benefits
The goals of this program are to provide participants with skills and competencies needed by today’s healthcare leaders. Participants who take this course will benefit from the following:
- Understanding the key roles and responsibilities of leaders in healthcare today.
- Developing skills in the areas of strategic planning, quality management, healthcare financing and human resource management.
- Applying knowledge learned in the program to an Action Learning Project Assignment to address a key organizational need.
- Evaluating one’s own leadership strengths and weaknesses and create a self-development plan for follow-up in executive coaching sessions.
Participants will also receive a 1-hour executive coaching session (included) after the program has concluded. This session will explore the results of the LPI assessment and discuss next steps in the Personal Development Plan.
- Dates: Dates: Oct. 16* – Nov. 6, 2019
- *Wed., Oct. 16/Thurs. Oct. 17 (Kickoff);
- Wed., Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6 (Sess. 3-5)
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 35 Hours / 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,995 - Includes materials, lunch and parking
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: BU 86 203
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).