Certificate in Healthcare Leadership – Program Benefits
The goals of this program are to provide participants with skills and competencies needed by today’s healthcare leaders. Participants who take this course will benefit from the following:
- Understanding the key roles and responsibilities of leaders in healthcare today.
- Developing skills in the areas of strategic planning, quality management, healthcare financing and human resource management.
- Applying knowledge learned in the program to an Action Learning Project Assignment to address a key organizational need.
- Evaluating one’s own leadership strengths and weaknesses and create a self-development plan for follow-up in executive coaching sessions.
Participants will also receive a 1-hour executive coaching session (included) after the program has concluded. This session will explore the results of the LPI assessment and discuss next steps in the Personal Development Plan.
- Dates: Dates: Oct. 16* – Nov. 6, 2019
- *Wed., Oct. 16/Thurs. Oct. 17 (Kickoff);
- Wed., Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6 (Sess. 3-5)
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 35 Hours / 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,995 - Includes materials, lunch and parking
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: BU 86 203
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).