Intensive Emergency, Crisis and Disaster Management Leadership Training – Faculty
Faculty include Israeli Experts in Trauma & Emergency, CBRN and Psychological/Social Impact, plus:
- Prof. Elhanan Bar-On MD,MPH, Director - Israel Center for Disaster Medicine & Humanitarian Response, Sheba Medical Center
- Prof. Yitshak Kreiss MD,MHA,MPA, Director General - Sheba Medical Center, Brig. Gen. (Ret.) - Former Surgeon General – IDF
- Prof. Kobi Peleg, PhD, MPH, Director, National Center for Trauma & Emergency Medicine Research, The Gertner Institute, Tel-Aviv University
- Dr. Yoram Klein, Director, Division of Trauma and Critical Care Surgery, Sheba Medical Center
- Dr. Moran Bodas, Gertner Institute and Disaster Medicine Department, Tel Aviv University
Format: Sun. – Sat.
Dates: Oct. 14 – 20, 2018
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Hours: 36 Hours – PDUs / 3.6 CEUs
Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
Fee: $5,000 includes all academic materials, continental breakfast, lunch, some dinners and graduation ceremony. Deadline to register: August 15, 2018.